Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Age before beauty...OH PLEASE

I gotted outted by the Old Fart. Seriously, I really don't know how to say it so I will just say it. The old fart aka Old Lab aka Bella the Butt (as I call her) has sought the sympathy of the humans and won. She is laying in the middle of the bed with the comforts of the humans and I, well, I am on the recliner and I am mad.

Big deal, the weather is cold, her arthritis is acting up. I get it. I mean, I don't get arthritic pain but I get that she is old as Moses and has old age issues but really, human, must you kick me from the bed so Princess Bengay can take over and be comfortable.

It's not that I wish ill will on the dog, I mean, I am a dog too (sometimes, but mostly homosapicanine) but when it comes to affection, love, and being the diva, well quite frankly, I am IT! I am the ONE. I own the house. And yet, here I am, laying on the recliner. At least the little human takes pity upon me. Woe is me!



So, I think I will go lay on the human's head so they remember that I am the HEAD of the household.  And, I will look at the Old Lab knowing that she is merely taking up the foot of the bed!!!!

Aaaaaaarrrroooooooooo!
Stay warm, fellow hounds! I know I will!