Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What the ...

Are you serious? My stupid human wants to dress me up like a chicken for Halloween. She wants to be a Farmgirl.  Of all the awesome costumes at Target, PetSmart, and Halloween Express and she decides to pick the chicken outfit.

WELL JUST LOAD THE GUN AND COCK IT NOW!!!! Pun intended

A freaking chicken, huh?

I could be Superdog, Wonder Dog, Yoda, Darth Doggie, Spider, Witch, Ghost, or hell, I would even settle for a Scarecrow to keep with her theme but a freaking chicken.  No wonder I need therapy.  She actually has a costume with chicken wings, chicken feet, and a chicken neck.  Damn, now I have made myself hungry.

I swear I want to fry myself, add a little hot sauce and make that chicken costume my snack.

Seriously stupid redneck farmgirl Human, do you really need a freaking dog dressed like a chicken to validate your Halloween needs?  Is it really necessary to degrade me to the point of Trixie laughing at me all the way down the street?  Do you just hate me? 

I swear, revenge is mine on this one.  You want a farm motif, farmgirl? Well, let's start by giving ya some manure!!!!  Go check the hall!

You are welcome!!!

: rolls eyes, walks away :