Monday, March 15, 2010

The world needs happy.

The world needs happy.  My human told me that tonight.  We were sitting around, she adoring me, as usual, when the news came on. She watched it, I watched her and she looked at me and said, "The world needs happy."  I guess my human was hit with a moment of clarity.

I wagged my tail.  She looked at me and said, "That a girl, be happy."  I translated that to be, "Abbie, I will get you a treat."  She didn't.

But I still wagged my tail.  It is instinctive.  I don't know why I wag my tail.  I just do. 

Sometimes I do it when I am laying in the sun, doing nothing.
Sometimes I do it when I see a stranger.
Sometimes I do it just because...

I have no reason.

People, you really need to be more like me and my hounds.  Just wag your tail sometimes.

It doesn't hurt.

Try it.
Oh, you know you want too.
Because...
The World Needs Happy.