skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
home
Tweet with the Hound
Contact the Hound
About Me
Abbie the Basket Hound and Humans
I am a gorgeous, full figured Basset Hound with an attitude and appetite for all things sweet and spicy. My humans adore me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(14)
▼
November
(15)
Dedicated to the Crimson Tide...
I'm back!
That's it-I'm gone!
Oh my belly...
And they wonder why I am neurotic...
In Memoriam: My Recliner
Silly Bandz Basset
Truly a BASKET HOUND
Oh Howl No!
No stinkin' way...
Age before beauty...OH PLEASE
In the Birmingham News
I gotted in trouble, rut roh!
Ode to Trixie
There are no words...
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
My Blog List
xoxo, Trina
DOGingham
Help! There's a fat man chasing me.
Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Friday, November 27, 2009
I'm back!
Well, it is about 38degrees outside and it is cold. I may be mad. I may think the humans are real jerks. But I realize that no matter how insulting I think the humans are to my intelligence, they still offer a warm, cozy bed.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My PALS!
Hound Howl-Outs
Add some eucalyptus oil to the Basset bath, it deters fleas, ticks, and smells great.
All things Basset
The dog speaks, we listen.