skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
home
Tweet with the Hound
Contact the Hound
About Me
Abbie the Basket Hound and Humans
I am a gorgeous, full figured Basset Hound with an attitude and appetite for all things sweet and spicy. My humans adore me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(15)
▼
October
(11)
Rut Ruh! I ated crayons!
I ated 3 loaves of pumpkin bread
My Favorite Human
Well Helllllooooooo Dolly!
Leave the leash, take the cannoli...
Rut Roh!
I LOVE ME
Oh good grief
Pic of the Day by my Stupid Human
Wordless Wednesday: My Humans are so cruel!
Rappy Birfday to me
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
My Blog List
Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Rick and Dollie
15 years ago
xoxo, Trina
DOGingham
Help! There's a fat man chasing me.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: My Humans are so cruel!
For more Wordless Wednesday posts, head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My PALS!
Hound Howl-Outs
Add some eucalyptus oil to the Basset bath, it deters fleas, ticks, and smells great.
All things Basset
The dog speaks, we listen.